Are you looking to start a Pantry in your neighbourhood?
If so, you’ve come to the right place.
We have experience of helping to get Pantries up and running across the UK, and our support package has been developed over a number of years.
Most Pantries are run by organisations already established in the community, such as a local community group, charity or church. If you’re enquiring as an individual, the best starting point is to speak to a local organisation about whether the Pantry approach might work for them.
If you’re ready to take the next step, please complete the enquiry form and we'll be in touch to send you a franchise brochure.
Becoming a Your Local Pantry franchise gives you access to a vast range of experience, knowledge, support and essential materials, to help make your Pantry a success. The package includes:
- Pantry Handbook: This comprehensive manual gives step-by-step instructions and guidance on how to set up and operate a Pantry. It covers everything from health and safety, food hygiene through to operational details.
- Pantry Management Software: We have designed and developed a bespoke system to manage stock, handle volunteer and member information, automate processes and provide comprehensive reporting information.
- Procedures and templates: Documents detailing day-to-day processes to help ensure the highest of standards are adhered to.
- Marketing materials: Your Local Pantry branded forms, templates and social media support to help you publicise the Pantry and reach new members.
- Website: Advertising of each Pantry and shared good news stories.
- Set up and development support: One-to-one support from a dedicated Project Officer including site appraisals, contacts and initial set up and assistance.
- Training and support: Advice and guidance on setting up, software training and shadowing opportunities at existing Pantries.
- Annual conference and networking opportunities: Ongoing communications across the Your Local Pantry network.
- Partners: Pantries work closely with FareShare as well as receive discounts from Partner organisations.
- Communications: Monthly communications from across the Your Local Pantry network.
- Continuous updates: The manual and software will be frequently updated, in line with changes to suppliers, legislation and best practice.
Read our new Pantry Brochure to find out more.
Click HERE for a high res version to print